ABILITY DISEÑO GRAFICO, S.L with C.I.F- B-73192700 and with registered office in POLI. INDU. LA SERRETA, C/ JAMAICA S/N, C.P-30.500 MOLINA DE SEGURA, MURCIA. ABILITY DISEÑO GRAFICO, S.L is the owner of the website WWW.ABILITYDG.COM (hereafter, the “Website”).
ABILITY DISEÑO GRAFICO, S.L guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the User in the Website and, in accordance with the Spanish Personal Data Protection Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December, the RD 1720/2007 of 21st December and the General Data Protection Register (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, and the remaining applicable law, informs you that:
- a) All personal data provided to ABILITY DISEÑO GRAFICO, S.L will be processed by ABILITY DISEÑO GRAFICO, S.L in accordance with the Spanish Personal Data Protection Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December and the RD 1720/2007 of 21st December and the GDPR (EU) 2016/679, and will remain in the file WEBSITE USERS (USUARIOS DE LA PÁGINA WEB), created and maintained under the responsibility of ABILITY DISEÑO GRAFICO, S.L, which has been duly registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- b) Data is collected for the following purposes: (i) management, study and resolution of queries and (ii) mailing of advertising material, and commercial research by electronic means about the company, its activities, its products and services, as well as documents of various types. If you authorize the processing of your personal data for this last purpose, please check the following checkbox ( ).
- c) For the collection and processing of personal data, appropriate safety measures have been put in place to avoid the loss, unauthorized access or handling of such data, in accordance with the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December and the GDPR (EU) 2016/679.
- d) ABILITY DISEÑO GRAFICO, S.L is committed to protecting the confidential information to which it has access.
- e) ABILITY DISEÑO GRAFICO, S.L shall in no case use the personal data made available by the User to provide services to third parties not mentioned in section b) of this document or, as the case may be, to achieve a personal profit.
- g) The User can, at any time, exercise his/her right of access, amendment, cancellation and objection regarding her/his personal data, as well as to withdraw consent for any of the aforementioned purposes, sending an e-mail to ABILITY DISEÑO GRAFICO, S.L at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the contact details, along with a copy of the DNI/NIF or a document proving identity.
- h) The User authorizes the automated processing of personal data provided under the terms stated. To do this press the button “SEND” that appears behind the data collection form.